Plexidor UK Dog Doors Large - Door Mount
- Probably the most indestructible dog doors
- Shatter-resistant panels
- Uniquely designed flaps swing from the sides
- Steel security plate included
- Highly secure & energy efficient
- 5-year warranty residential warranty
The PlexiDor Pet Doors manufacture strong, secure and energy efficient dog doors and gives the highest convenience of letting your dog enjoy the freedom and comfort to go outside as needed. The hardened aluminium frames come in a silver, white or bronze finish to beautifully integrate with your interior, doors, and windows.
- Exclusive K9 composite panels are among the most durable in the market.
- Dog doors have uniquely designed dog doors that swing from the sides like saloon doors and are produced with the clear shatter resistant Plexiglas
- The PlexiDor are easy to open with the gentle push. The flaps are centered with springs
- Dog Doors are extremely energy efficient and help save your heating costs
- Plexidor dog door comes with the security steel plate that can be used only from inside home
- Includes strong safety lock with key
- Additional sliding tracks could be purchased if you plan to use security plate frequently
The PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors are manufactured in the U.S.A. and come with a 5-year warranty.
|Opening:||40.6cm x 29.8cm (16"h x 11.75"w)|
45.1cm x 36.2cm (17.75"h x 14.25"w)
|Overall:||48.9cm x 41.9cm (19.25"h x 16.5"w) - This measurement relates to the overall width and height of the Plexidor frame once installed.|
Breed Size Guide: German Shepherds, Labradors, Collies, Setters, Dobermans, Dalmatians, Boxers, Pointers, & Golden Retrievers
Share this Product
This is the second plexidor we have had. They are the best of the best. Very tough our dogs are in and out through them loads of times in the day. Thank you.
Very good service.
We’re now on our second door, after recently moving house, and in total we’ve had a Plexidor for 4 years now. The 4 dogs love it and the quality is superb.
I love that the door is split in half making it easier for the dogs to go through but still strong enough to seal from the strongest of winds. All other dog doors a just flaps.
My daughter recommended Plexidoor so I had one installed and am very happy with it . It took about 10 mins to train the dogs to go through it enticing them with treats so now the puppy keeps jumping in and out hoping to be rewarded each time . He now knows his reward is the freedom of choice IN or OUT !!!